Support our work
Thank you for supporting Reflection Riding! You can give to support our work in a variety of ways. Webelieve that everyone should have the opportunity to experience nature,regardless of where they live or economic status. When we make thebenefits of the outdoors accessible to everyone, we make Chattanoogastronger and more connected. We believe that young people deserveopportunities to learn in and appreciate the outdoors so that theybecome lifelong champions for our natural resources. Your support makesour work reality. Thank you!
You can also mail your gift to 400 Garden Road, Chattanooga, TN 37419. Reflection Riding is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your financial gift is 100% tax-deductible. Our federal EIN is #58-1311080.
Support our animals by gifting them something from our Amazon Wishlist! We are in constant need of things like trash bags, chew toys, cleaning supplies and more. Thank you for your donation!
Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center (RRANC) is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of its current, former and prospective donors. RRANC will treat personal donor information as safely and securely as is reasonably possible.
Therefore, those who contribute to RRANC will:
• Be assured that their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
• Receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition unless they request anonymity.
• Be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality.
• Receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers to any questions relative to their donation.
• Be assured that RRANC does not sell, lease, or rent its member lists and will not do so in the future.
• Be assured that RRANC adheres to the Donor Bill of rights, which is included below.
Employee and volunteer access to personal donor information is limited and is based solely on job function. Donor information will be viewed only by staff and volunteers who understand the confidential nature of the information and have been trained on how to handle it.
Last updated/adopted by the Board of Trustees on 4/26/18.