Export to Outlook | Export to iCal
Wild & Scenic Film Festival
What: The Wild & Scenic Film Festival takes place at Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center. In partnership with Chattanooga Presents, the festival features over 2 hours of environmental and adventure films that illustrate the Earth’s beauty, the challenges facing our planet, and the dedicated communities working to protect our natural resources. Between 12 and 9 pm, guests will enjoy a robust schedule of live music performances, food and drink, radio controlled sailboats, tethered hot air balloon rides, and encounters with animal ambassadors throughout the day. Guests who come prepared can enjoy primitive camping for no additional charge.
When: Saturday, October 14 | 12 pm - 9 pm
- Non-Members: $15 adults, $12 children (4 - 11) and seniors (65+)
- Members: $10 adults, $7 children (4 - 11) and seniors (65+)
- Students: $10 with valid student ID
3 pm: The Places You'll Go
The Thousand Year Journey: Oregon to Patagonia (4 minutes)
- Wasfia (13 minutes)
- Native Waters - Rio Grande (8 minutes)
- An Education: A Father/Daughter Trip of Discovery (9 minutes)
- 4 pm: All Creatures Great & Small
- Deep Look - Pygmy Seahorses: Masters of Camouflage (3 minutes)
- Ace & the Desert Dog (9 minutes)
- The Falconer (13 minutes)
- Yellowstone's Northern Range (6 minutes)
- The Last Dragons (10 minutes)
- Running Wild (7 minutes)
- 5 pm: Be the Change
- Growing Change (4 minutes)
- Think like a Scientist: Boundaries (7 minutes)
- Forget Shorter Showers (11 minutes)
- Selah: Water from Stone (8 minutes)
- Destiny’s Bay (5 minutes)
- 7:30 pm: Marquee Film
- Our Wonderful Nature - The Common Chameleon (4 minutes)
- Red Wolf Revival (24 minutes)
Monday Night Social
The Wild & Scenic Film Festival will feature Monday Night Social, winners of the the 2017 Road to Nightfall contest. This Cleveland-based band features excellent musicianship and harmonies. This is a video of the band performing "You'll Be Gone."
Megan Saunders & Jonathan McWilliams
These two talented musicians create a unique soundscape that is perfect for the outdoor venue at Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center.
Tethered Balloon Rides & Moonlight Glow
Float skyward in a tethered hot air balloon (weather permitting). Watch the dramatic Moonlight Glow after dark.
RC Sailing Regatta
The Chattanooga Model Boat Club will launch their wind-powered model ships in our upper pond for an exciting regatta
Thanks to our Keystone SPONSOR
Thank you to The Patten Group for supporting this wonderful event!
Chattanooga Presents! Sponsors
WSFF National Sponsors