make a contribution
Give Where It's Needed Most
Make a one-time or recurring monthly contribution in the amount that's right for you.
Or mail your contribution (payable to "Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center") to:
- Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center
- 400 Garden Road
- Chattanooga, TN
Reflection Riding Arboretum and Nature Center (RRANC) is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of its current, former and prospective donors. RRANC will treat personal donor information as safely and securely as is reasonably possible.
Therefore, those who contribute to RRANC will:
• Be assured that their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
• Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition unless they request anonymity.
• Be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality.
• Receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers to any questions relative to their donation.
• Be assured that RRANC does not sell, lease, or rent its member lists and will not do so in the future.
• Be assured that RRANC adheres to the Donor Bill of rights, which is included below.
Employee and volunteer access to personal donor information is limited and is based solely on job function. Donor information will be viewed only by staff and volunteers who understand the confidential nature of the information and have been trained on how to handle it.
Last updated/adopted by the Board of Trustees on 4/26/18.