We are dog-friendly
We have a few rules and some dog etiquette to follow to make sure everyone enjoys their experience. We hope to see you and your furry family members soon.
Please abide by the following at all times
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and never left unattended.
- Clean up after your dog. Our ecosystem is sensitive, please pick up, bag and properly dispose of all waste. Dog waste stations are located around the property.
- Dogs must remain under the owner’s control at all times.
- You are responsible for the actions of your dog. The dog owner is liable for damages suffered by anyone who is bitten or otherwise injured by his/her dog while on Reflection Riding property. Parties involved in an injury should exchange names and phone numbers and report serious incidents to the front desk in the Visitors Center.
- Female dogs in any stage of heat are not permitted.
- No more than two dogs per handler.
- Dogs known to exhibit vicious, fierce, aggressive or dangerous behavior are not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Native Animal Exhibit, barn area (except during the plant sales), Blue Heron Boardwalk, Liz Aplin Trail, back covered walkways or in any buildings or other designated dog-free zones.
- Dogs are not permitted on any public programs or guided hikes.
- Entrance with your dog may be suspended or revoked at any time with no refund if rules are violated and/or the safety of other dogs or handlers is in jeopardy.
- All dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
- Dogs must remain on designated walkways and trails. Dogs are not allowed in streams, creeks or ponds. Do not let them trample in gardens or flower beds.
- Use common sense – do not let your dog visit other guests or dogs unless welcomed. Do not approach other dogs unless you ask permission.
- Do not allow dogs to chase, bark or harass wildlife.