Is there a minimum age to volunteer?
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age. If not, a parent or LEGAL guardian MUST accompany the volunteer while he or she is volunteering.
Can my group volunteer our time together?
We offer many service work days and public events that groups can sign up to participate in. Corporate teams wishing to volunteer please contact us directly to discuss group service day opportunities.
Can volunteering at Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center lead to a paid position?
There are no guarantees that any volunteers will be offered a paid position. When a position becomes open, volunteers will be given equal consideration with other applicants.
How to get started:
- Review our Volunteer FAQs.
- Complete the online Volunteer Application or download our Group Volunteer Application.
- The Volunteer Manager will contact you for an interview to help us find the best match for your skills and interests.
- Environmental Educators Only – Approval received of your background check.
- Volunteer Manager will finalize any required training and start date.
Contact our Volunteer Department for additional information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-821-1160 ext. 105.