Our Red Fox kit, Todd, was born in captivity in the Spring of 2016. He resides off exhibit and continues his socialization and training to go in the classroom to teach about Red Fox. He eats a variety of meat, fruits and veggies.
- Food that is not eaten is cached under dirt, grass, or leaves for a later meal.
- Pupil is vertically elliptical
- Fox bark and have a loud scream
- Omnivorous, but primarily eats rabbits and small rodents. They will also eat fruit, berries, insects, birds, and reptiles.
- Red Fox always have a white tip on their tail and black legs. Gray fox always have a black tipped tail.