If you enjoyed your visit consider becoming a member and take advantage of additional benefits.
- Property from daylight to dusk 365 days a year
- Annual Members-Only Event
- Members-Only Pre-Sale event at our Spring and Fall Native Plant Sales
- Primitive Camping access for individuals or groups
- Members-Only Community Garden Plot -$45 (10×20)
- Canoeing FREE with the Canoe Add On for the membership year
- Subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- 10% discount by showing your membership card:
- Gift Shop purchases (except concessions)
- Mojo Burrito (mention Good Neighbor Discount), 212 Market Restaurant and St. John’s Restaurant
- Discounted rate for facility rental:
- Auditorium, Discovery Forest Tree House, Humphrey’s House, Paddler’s Perch and Reflection Riding Pavilion
Discounted rate on:
- Admission to the Creative Discovery Museum ($2 off)
- Programming, camp, parties, RRANC events, and weddings
- Carriage rides ($5 off)
- Guest Passes (Adults $8, Children/Seniors $5)
- 180 ANCA nature and Reciprocal Admissions Program at over 300 AHS botanical gardens and science centers across the United States and Canada. Note: Call ahead for specific admission information.
RENEWING MEMBER BENEFITS
- All new Member Benefits
- 1-year subscription coupon for either Better Homes and Gardens Magazine or Martha Stewart Living
- FREE admission and discounts at 300 Arboretums & Botanical Gardens, and 150 Nature & Science Centers across the United States. Note: Call the garden or nature center you would like to visit ahead of time and be sure to take your current Reflection Riding Arboretum & Nature Center membership card with you to receive the RAP benefits listed.
American Horticultural Society 2017 Reciprocal Admissions Program
Nature Center Administrators 2017 Reciprocal Membership Program
Membership Program details:
- Members may explore the property dawn to dusk.
- During normal operating hours, please check in at the Visitor Center using the membership card & ID to receive an admission wristband before exploring the property.
- After normal operating hours, members must park their cars in the Members Parking Lot located just outside the Front Gate. Be sure to place your membership card on the dash to identify you as a member to our staff.
- Free for those who have purchased the Canoe Add On. If the Guest Option was purchased, your guest may also canoe for Free.
- Any additional guests of a member will receive a discounted rate on canoeing.
- Canoes, personal floatation devices and paddles are available for check-out during normal business hours. Reservations are required. Please call (423) 821-1160 ext. 0 to reserve a canoe.
- Please be considerate and clean up after your pet.
- Dogs must be securely leashed at all times.
- Members who allow their dogs off leash on property may have their membership revoked.
Memberships are non-transferable
- The names to be listed on the membership card are requested during the application process.
- When visiting members will be asked to show their membership card and a form of ID.
Adding a guest
- An additional guest may be added by purchasing the Guest Option fee (renewable annually).
Membership packet & renewals
- Your initial membership package includes your membership cards and a description of your membership benefits.
- The expiration date is listed on your membership card. Approximately one month before your membership expires you will receive notification by mail.
You can become a member today by joining online, mailing payment and your completed application form or stopping by our Visitor Center in person.
Mailed applications should be sent to: 400 Garden Road, Chattanooga, TN 37419